Muffins again!! We are big fans of muffins in my family. I am all about leftovers the past few weeks. I baked some sweet potatoes and there was one left in the fridge for three days and no one wanted to eat it. I have never tried sweet potato muffins before and I thought why not give it a try. Oh My !! This is absolutely the best hidden vegetable dessert I have ever made. It’s so fluffy and delicious.
Hidden vegetables recipes are becoming popular in my home as the kids are growing into little picky monsters. They usually like the finished result of the recipes we are creating though. They are also having so much fun guessing what’s the hidden ingredients in the desserts.
Paleo Delicious Sweet Potato Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups almond flour ( buy it here )
- 1 cup melted coconut oil ( buy it here )
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup ( buy it here )
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda ( buy it here )
- few drops alcohol free vanilla ( buy it here )
- 1 medium size baked and pureed sweet potato
- preheat the oven at *350
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs
- Add all the wet ingredients and then the dry
- Scoop the mixture into muffin cups or a greased cupcake tray ( I use this one )
- decorate with coconut flakes
- Cook for 20 minutes
Note: I mixed 1 teaspoon maple syrup with the coconut before I put it on the muffins, so that what’s giving them the toasted look.
You May Also Like:
- Paleo Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins
- Paleo pumpkin muffins
- Chocolate Muffin Recipe
- Chocolate Blueberry Muffins
Do you have any muffins recipes you would like to share. Please share them in comment.