DIY Purifying and Smoothing Face Mask
I once in my life had to deal with severe acne on my face, and that was the worst thing that could ever happened to me. I hated looking in the mirror, and the worst thing was every time I tried a treatment I made it look worse. All the dermatologists I visited said it’s hormonal and of course there is a certain truth to that, but I also learned over the years that nutrition and choosing the right products can make a big difference too.
I recently joined Young Living Essential Oils and I think this was the best decision I made in 2014. I love making my DIY beauty recipes and finally taking my passion to the next level.
I made this mask for my little sister who like me was suffering from acne for years, and I was amazed on how her skin started to clear up after just few uses. Since I used natural ingredients and 100% therapeutic essential oils, I suggested her to use the mask three times a week, followed by applying Frankincense essential oil after she washes her face to get ride of the acne scars. Hey, It worked!!! And her skin tone looks much more radiant.
DIY Purifying and Smoothing Face Mask Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Organic Botanical Clay powder (Buy it here)
- 5 drops Melaleuca alternifolia _It’s another name for tea tree essential oil from young living (Buy it here)
- 5 drops purification essential oil (Buy it here)
- 10 drops frankincense essential Oil (Buy it here)
- 2 tablespoons organic Rose water (Buy it here)
- Mix clay powder, rose water and water to form a paste.
- Add essential oils and keep mixing for two minutes or pass through a food processor.
- Store in a mason jar and keep it in a cool area. I love these jars.
Want to learn more about the benefits of essential oils and how I use them? Visit my other posts here: