2 Ingredients DIY Massage Oil
A nice massage is one of the best non- invacive drug free therapies you can gift to your body. I try to get one whenever I have some free time treating myself to something relaxing and fun. I made this recipe “2 ingredients DIY massage oil” and took it with me to my regular thai massage and asked the therapist to put it on me instead of the plain coconut oil they use there. I came out very relaxed and smell amazing. This DIY 100% toxic ingredients free recipe is very affordable. Making your own beauty and personal care products can save you money and improve your overall health.
Benefits of the two ingredients used in this recipe
Organic almond oil: Enriched with vitamins E, A, and B, this miraculous oil seals the moisture in the skin and also improves absorption, thus ensuring the pores aren’t blocked.
Lavender essential oil: Lavender is beloved for its soothing, floral aroma and is one of the gentlest and most popular essential oils available. Soothing for skin and emotions alike, it is infinitely versatile. ( Buy high grade therapeutic lavender here )
Benefits of massage therapy
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduce post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body’s natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
2 Ingredients DIY Massage Oil Recipe
6 oz organic unrefined almond oil ( buy it here )
15 drops lavender essential oil ( buy it here )
Combine two two ingredient in a glass bottle and store in a dark place. To preserve longevity use this dark amber bottle.
Note: Use caution on children, always heavily diluted, and halt if there are any skin reactions. The feet are a good place to start to gauge sensitivity.
Want to learn more about oils?
Be sure to PIN IT!