DIY makeup sounds too complicated for certain people, while in reality it’s very easy to make. As a mother of three boys, there is hardly no time to put some makeup on and when I do, it really needs to be 100% natural/ non toxic as I have very sensitive skin. This Homemade natural makeup powder is made with ingredients that are safe to eat. In fact, many of these ingredients you may already be using in your real food kitchen. What’s better than that?
Homemade Natural Makeup Powder Recipe
- Quality cacao powder (where to buy)
- organic ground cinnamon ( where to buy)
- peach color mica powder (where to buy)
- Bentonite clay (where to buy)
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil (where to buy)
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix all your foundation powder ingredients in the bowl, starting with the arrowroot as your base.The amount you use of each ingredient will greatly depend on your skin complexion
- Add each ingredient little by little gradually and whisk together
- Test the color by placing a small amount on your face (or arm) with your finger. It may take a little tweaking the first time to make the perfect shade for your complexion
- Add frankincense essential oil and shake well
- Store your foundation powder in a small container and use a dry sponge or brush to apply
Did you know that Young Living is the only essential oils company that owns farms in the US ? Their oils are very high quality and made with so much care. It’s the seed to seal promise ! If you like to get started with using Young Living essential oils and you don’t know where to start. Sign up as a wholesale member with a starter kit and get on essential rewards to start trying oils other wellness product and earn points towards your free products.
Here is the Stater kit
You make also like some of my other DIY beauty recipes