10 natural skin care tips for a beautiful you!! Doesn’t this like an amazing deal and an opportunity to get a boost of encouragement to address the skin issues? I promise they will be something easy you can easily impliment in your daily life routine.
Every woman’s dream is to have a beautiful picture-flawless skin. I personally use to buy lots of products at Sephora thinking that I will get beautiful hollywood stars skin. I spent hundreds of dollars trying to fix the surface of my skin, but forgot that it almost all happens internally. My friend use to tell me; Start from inside out. After I started eating healthy I slowly began to notice that my skin was clearing up and even looked younger. As you may know I am obssesed with everything that is related to holistic living. I discovered that my body needed nourishing food and things from mother nature to flourish and feel it’s best.
In Today’s post I am going to share tips and suggestions that may help you get more beautiful and radiant skin.
10 Natural Skin Care Tips For A Beautiful You
- Drink water: Try to drink at least half of your body’s weight in ounces of water a day. Even with a small amount of dehydration, your body functions in a less optimal way. The instant you’re dehydrated, it will take a toll on your skin, causing it to look dull, flaky, saggy and loose.
- Detox: Another most important step to a beautiful, radiant skin is detoxifying your body. A clean biology will affect the look of your skin tremendously. If you don’t have healthy digestion functioning, detoxification of the liver and kidneys, then it will show on your face. When these problems occur the skin tone looks unhealthy. Constipation and bad skin go hand in hand, so aim to have to easy bowel movements a day. What I found helpful for constipation was drinking water, consuming, fiber, and probiotics. Also ingesting few drops of Digenze essential oils helped a lot with the feeling of bloating. If you can’t figure out a plan for a detox I recommend this 21 days sugar detox. It’s amazing and so easy to follow.
- Sleep: Sleep is very important for overall health. I noticed a big change in my skin tone after I started sleeping at least eight hours at night. I usually practice some yoga movement and diffuse lavender essential oil before bedtime. I really recommend giving it a try. Here is a video about the yoga movement I do. And get the oil and the diffuser here.
- Opt for natural skin products OR make them yourself: Many skincare products contain harsh chemicals. When choosing moisturizers or makeup, research the ingredients in them the best you can to confirm that they’re safe. Checkout some of my DIY beauty and personal care here.
- Remove makeup before sleeping: Your skin also needs breathing. If you sleep with makeup on your face, your pores remain clogged throughout night and with clogged pores you cannot have clear skin. Some makeup removers could be very damaging for your skin. My Favorite way for removing makeup is by putting some coconut oils on a cotton and clean my face.
- Exfoliation: Exfoliating your face on a regular basis can improve the results of your skin care routine and help rejuvenate your skin. Whether you have dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, exfoliation can bring new life to your complexion. Checkout My homemade face and body scrub recipe.
- Eat Healthy: Food can talk to all three layers of the skin. Eat some words of love by including the following in your diet: blueberries, pomegranate, spinach, parsley, turmeric, butter from grass fed sources, coconut oil, bone broth, pastured eggs, grass fed meat, salmon, almonds, and kefir.
- Exercise: Exercising regularly does not only help in keeping your weight under control, but it also stimulates blood circulation throughout your body including face.
- Own essential oils and a Diffuser:Indoor pollution levels can be even higher than outdoor levels. Diffusing high grade essential oils in your home or by your desk at work will act as an air filter. Get Your Premium Starter kit here. It includes a diffuser of your choice and “Eleven Essential Oils”. Click here to order it.
- Get your daily dose of supplements :Vitamins and minerals are so important for skin, I am personally not a supplement fan most of the time, but I love taking Vitamin C, Great lake gelatin and and green pasture cod liver oil.
- Avoid negative habits: Too much stress and not enough sleep can affect your complexion. Coffee, alcohol, and cigarettes can also give you a bad complexion.
If you get to try my tips, please let me know about the results you achieve.
Make sure to visit my DIY beauty and personal care page. I post new recipes weekly. And if you want to get them in your email. Make sure to click here to sign up for my weekly updates.